4 bedroom character property for saleAnchor Corner, Little Ellingham, Attleborough
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- Wrap Around Garden
- Recently Renovated
A RECENTLY RENOVATED IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED COTTAGE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF LITTLE ELLINGHAM. The property benefits from four bedrooms, living room, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, large graveled driveway providing ample parking and wrap around garden.
A RECENTLY RENOVATED IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED COTTAGE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF LITTLE ELLINGHAM. The property benefits from four bedrooms, living room, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, large graveled driveway providing ample parking and wrap around garden. An internal inspection is strongly advised to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
With door to front aspect, window to side aspect, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler and storage, door to lounge.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.12m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, television point, radiator and archway leading to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" max x 10' 6" min ( 3.30m max x 3.20m min )
With window to front aspect, wood burning stove with tiled hearth and brick surround, alcoves and storage cupboard, feature beams, telephone point, radiator and archway to inner hall.
With stairs to first floor landing, doors to kitchen, snug, porch area and shower room.
Snug 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
With window to front aspect, woodburning stove with pine surround, television and telephone point.
Cloakroom / Shower Room
With window to side aspect, feature beams, low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Kitchen 30' 7" x 15' 3" ( 9.32m x 4.65m )
Step down to, with window to side aspect, handmade kitchen made by the current vendor, Butler sink with mixer taps over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double doors to rear garden,
Of Oak framed construction, paved patio area, power and light connected.
First Floor Landing
With Velux roof light and access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.15m )
With window to front aspect, sloped ceilings, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 7' 5" ( 4.34m max x 2.26m )
With window to front aspect, feature beams, access to the loft space, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.26m )
With window to front aspect, feature beams, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" max x 7' 6" ( 3.51m max x 2.29m )
With window to rear aspect, feature beams, shelving and storage cupboard, radiator and television point.
With window to rear aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, roll top bath, shower cubicle, towel rail and extractor fan,
With window to side aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
To the front is a large graveled drive providing ample parking which is enclosed by hedging.
To the rear is a large garden laid mainly to lawn with a variety of flower and shrub borders, vegetable plot, greenhouse, sheds and summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.