2 bedroom apartment for saleBridge Street, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Reserving now, due for completion December 2016. Built by Palmera Homes and located in the heart of Staines upon Thames town centre, Provident House is a stunning new development of fourteen two bedroom stylish apartments. Designed with chic city luxury, these modern apartments have been finished to an exceptional standard. Each features open plan kitchen and living rooms with fully integrated NEFF appliances, quartz stone worktops and sleek modern bathrooms. Offering an average yield of 4.8%, these apartments will be popular with both investors and buyers alike. Viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details. These images are of a previous development and the developer has indicated to us that these will be of a similar standard at Provident House.
* Brand New Development
* Second Floor Apartment
* Leasehold – 125 years remaining
* Two Bedrooms
* Open Plan Living
* Stylish Bathrooms/En-Suites
* Approximate Rental £1,300 per month
* Potential Rental Yield 4.9%
* Ground Rent £450 per annum, rising to £900 in 2066
* Service Charge £1,390 per annum
* 8 Parking Spaces Available at £10,000 each
* 10 Year Building Warranty
* Spelthorne Borough Council
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the town centre, railway station and the River Thames. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25, M3 and M4. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4227901
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4227901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.