10 bedroom detached house for salePortree, Isle Of Skye
Offers in Excess of
- Country house on the coast of world renowned Isle of Skye
- 10 bedrooms with en suites
- Boat house, slipway and access to pier
- Tennis court and walled garden
- Further development potential
- Available separately: 4-bedroom house
A charming coastal house of manageable size with ten bedroom suites, large boathouse, slipway, tennis court and walled garden, set in beautiful grounds on the shores of a secluded sea loch. Additional cottage available separately.
Set in a spectacular position overlooking Loch Greshornish about 17 miles from Portree.
This country house has lovely private gardens with extensive lawns, mature trees and ownership of shoreline. A key feature is the 3-bay boathouse with office, kitchenette and WC set on hard standing with slipway where boats can be stored and launched.
There is a tennis court and a walled garden. On raised ground behind the house is a superb potential house site.
The property is currently run as a country house hotel but would be equally well suited as a private house.
There is a nearby four bedroom house (not included but available separately) with private garden. Please enquire with the selling agents for pricing details.
For more details, please contact Savills-Smiths Gore for a copy of the brochure and for details about viewing arrangements: 0131 344 0880
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55696988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24888875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.