2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklea Grove, Kings Norton, Birmingham
Sold STC £39,000
30% SHARED OWNERSHIP AT £39,000 OR UP TO 100% OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE AT £130,000 (subject to status) A MODERN TWO BEDROOMED semi-detached house with en suite to master bedroom,downstairs WC,off road parking,gas fired central heating,double glazing & lawned garden.Ideal for 1st time buyers EP Rating B.
Reception Hall, Guests W.C., Fitted Kitchen, Lounge, Landing, Bedroom One with En Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two, Bathroom with Toilet,Driveway to Front providing off street Car Parking for one car, Rear Garden.
The property is approached from the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield by proceeding down Church Road and at the traffic lights turning left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the right into Woodland Road and at the end turn left into Church Hill. Proceed under the railway bridge and continue into West Heath Road. At the end fork left into Redhill Road, cross over Rednal Road and at the island turn left on to the main A441 Redditch Road. Proceed for some distance before turning right into Foyle Road. At the end, turn left into Shannon Road and at the end turn left into Primrose Hill. Turn immediately right into Sisefield Road and having followed the road round to the right, turn first left into Hillmeads Road. Take the first turning on the right into Brooklea Grove.
* 30% Share in Modern Semi-detached House
* Convenient location close to local amenities
* Gas Fired Central Heating
* Double Glazed Windows
* Ground Floor Guests W.C.
* Superb Lounge with double doors to Garden
* Fitted Kitchen with integrated Oven & Hob
* Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower & Toilet
* Second Bedroom
* Family Bathroom with Bath & Toilet
* Driveway to Front providing Car Parking for one Car
* Lawned Rear Garden with Paved Terrace
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Fitted Kitchen 12'9" x 8'0" (3.89m x 2.44m )
Lounge 15'0" x 9'6" (4.57m x 2.9m ) plus recess
Bedroom One 12'10" x 9'4" (3.91m x 2.84m ) max & 6'9" (2.06m) minimum
En Suite Shower & Toilet
Bedroom Two 9'2" x 8'0" (2.79m x 2.44m)
Bathroom with Toilet
Driveway to Front providing off street Car Parking for one car
Rear Garden mainly lawned with paved terrace
Tenure: The property is Leasehold and comprises a 30% share in the property. The remaining 70% share is owned by Friendship Care and Housing. We are advised that the rent passing is currently running at £219.33 per calendar month payable to Friendship Care and Housing.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by Baxi gas fired central heating boiler located in boiler cupboard on the first floor serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Double glazed windows are installed throughout the property.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55697494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MON8203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.