3 bedroom detached house for saleBurgon Crescent, Winterton, Scunthorpe
- Private Three Bedroom Detached House in Quiet Location
- Beautifully Charming Lounge & Dining Room
- Well-Presented Kitchen, Utility Room & Conservatory
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden & a Garage
- Extensively Refurbished With High Attention To Detail
- Solid Oak Doors Throughout
Situated within this POPULAR PICTURESQUE area is this three bed detached house. Internally the property has been EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED with high attention to detail creating WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED PRIVATE rear garden not overlooked.
A fine example of a BRILLIANT property is this BEAUTIFUL three bed DETACHED house. Accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, and an en-suite and bathroom suite. The property has many FANTASTIC features and has been completely re-decorated throughout and provided with a high attention to detail. Externally offering an ENCLOSED PRIVATE rear garden not overlooked.
Door to front, double glazed leaded window to front, understairs cupboard, coving, laminate flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, tiled, radiator, coving, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.40m )
Double glazed square bay leaded window to front, radiator, inglenook style fireplace, laminate flooring, internal single glazed french doors leading into dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors leading into conservatory, radiator, coving, ceramic tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel cooker-hood, integrated dish washer, radiator, coving, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed leaded window to rear.
Double glazed door to rear, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring.
Construction UPVC, light, ceramic tiled flooring, remote control electric log burner effect fire.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, airing cupboard, loft access, part boarded loft, double glazed leaded window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Double glazed leaded window overlooking front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
Double glazed leaded window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Part tiling, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed leaded window overlooking front elevation.
Laid to lawn, shrub flower beds, patio area, cold water tap, outside electric socket, security light, timber fencing forming boundary.
Power, light, central heating boiler, roller door.
Solid Oak Doors Throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55698493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.