3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeauvale Road, Nottingham
Guide Price £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
- Bay Fronted Victorian Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy or Family Home
- Viewing Highly Advised
Offered to the market is this will presented three bedroomed property which would make an ideal purchase for any family or first time buyer looking to live in the convenient area of The Meadows. The property benefits from local tram and bus routes giving access to the city. Viewing is highly advised
Guide price of £120,000 - £130,000. Bay fronted Victorian terraced property! Offered to the market is this will presented three bedroomed property which would make an ideal purchase for any family or first time buyer looking to live in the convenient area of The Meadows. The property benefits from local tram and bus routes to Nottingham City Centre, Universities and Queens Medical Centre and is within walking distance to Nottingham Train Station and West Bridgford.
The property is well presented throughout and an early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
With door leading in from the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and stairs giving access to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 8" Into Bay x 11' 2" Max ( 4.17m Into Bay x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed bay fronted window, wall mounted radiator, gas feature fire place and additional storage housing the gas and electric meters.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.61m x 3.51m Max )
With double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, gas feature fire place, television point and additional storage.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer unit, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to rear and door giving access to cellar and rear court yard.
Accessed via the entrance hall with wall mounted radiator, loft access and stairs giving access to bedroom three situated on the second floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 14' 6" Max ( 3.30m x 4.42m Max )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.58m x 2.67m Max )
With double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboards.
Bedroom 3 15' 4" Into Eves x 13' 6" Max Into Eves ( 4.67m Into Eves x 4.11m Max Into Eves )
Situated on the second floor with sloping ceilings, double glazed skylight to front and rear aspects, wall mounted radiator, loft access and gives access into eves.
With double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled walls.
With WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window the side elevation.
To the rear of the property is a well presented court yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55698989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.