4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Grove, Tranmere, Wirral
Sold STC £175,000
- Victorian Four Double Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Tranmere
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner and Utility/W.C
- Four Double Bedrooms and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Generous Landscaped Private Garden With Additional Parking
- Further Benefitting Off Road Parking With Gated Access
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- Viewing Strongly Advised to Appreciate Property
*** Guide Price £175,000-£185,000 ***Move Residential are delighted to present this Victorian four double bedroom semi detached home situated in the popular residential area of Tranmere. In brief this spacious property comprises a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen diner with space for appliances and a utility room/W.C. To the first floor you have four double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Further benefiting from a large driveway providing off road parking with gated access, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the rear you have a generously sized landscaped private rear garden with a patio, large lawn and additional parking area. A viewing is strongly advised to appreciate this family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6846344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.