2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale4 Redshank Avenue, Renfrew, PA4 8SF
Sold by Us £117,000
- Impressive ground floor flat
- Large lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom. Gas ch. Parking
- Excellent central location
This beautiful Ground Floor Flat is in stunning condition throughout and is conveniently placed within walking distance of Braehead retail park.
The property is situated in the popular Ferry Village development with this particular apartment benefiting from an upgraded kitchen, improved bathroom with quality tiling and recent redecoration.
Secure entry, hallway with storage cupboard, lovely main lounge/dining room with feature wall to one side and a nice open view to the front. The kitchen has a lovely contemporary feel with quality units, integrated appliances and new work tops.
There are two double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes) and an impressive bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, quality flooring and there is a private allocated parking space to the rear.
Home Report �120,000 looking for a quick sale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.