3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBellamy Road, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £380,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Mature plot with good sized gardens
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Driveway and detached single garage
- No forward chain
A spacious detached bungalow on a mature plot with good sized gardens and no forwrd chain.
Window to side, door to:
Access to loft, doors to:
3.78m x 2.72m (12'5" x 8'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge, plumbing for slim-line dishwasher, gas point for cooker, window to rear, tiled flooring, skylight, door to dining area.
7.95m x 3.65m (26' x 12') maximum. Large window to front, gas fireplace with surround, window to side, open plan to:
4.57m x 2.75m (15' x 9'). With a triple aspect providing views over the garden and plenty of natural light, door to garden, sliding door to:
2.76m x 2.48m (9'1" x 8'2"). Half brick and PVCu construction with ceiling fan, double doors to garden.
3.56m x 3.29m (11'8" x 10'10") excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to front and side, built-in wardrobes.
3.27m x 3.03m (10'9" x 9'11"). Window to front.
2.72m x 2.43m (8'11" x 8') plus recess. Window to rear.
Fitted with four-piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with mixer tap, recessed shower enclosure, concealed cistern WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, opaque window to rear, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine.
The property is set back behind a mature hedgerow and with a mature front garden. There is a large block-paved driveway providing off-road parking and in turn leading to the detached single garage.
The mature rear garden is planted with a variety of flower beds and borders with lawn interspersed. Gated side access to both sides of the property.
Detached single garage with up and over door. Power and lighting connected. Courtesy door to garden. Window to rear. Eaves space storage. Door to WC with wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55700902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.