3 bedroom terraced house for saleEva Road, Upper Gillingham, Kent
- 3 separate bedroom terraced house
- Poet's Corner location
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Good first time buyer home
- Good condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This property would suit anyone who is looking for three separate bedrooms with a growing family and needs to upgrade and looking in the area of Upper Gillingham.This area is popular with young families as there are schools within close proximity of the house. If you have children of primary school age then Byron Primary School may be perfect for them which is only a short walk away. Robert Napier Secondary School and Chatham Grammar School for Girls are also close by.If you need the station and work in London then you could take a brisk walk to the High Street, jump on a train and be in Victoria within the hour.The reception areas downstairs will give the family their own space. You could use the first reception area as a lounge where everyone can get together and watch television and the second reception will make a great dining area where everyone can sit together at mealtimes.There is a handy lean to adjacent to the kitchen and this could be an ideal space for a drying area or even hiding the children's toys from view!In having a low maintenance garden, you will have more time to relax and enjoy the sun rather than tending to the lawn.
- Lounge: 12'10 x 12'0 into bay (3.91m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 10'7 (3.63m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'7 x 6'7 (2.62m x 2.01m)
- Lean To: 11'3 x 4'7 (3.43m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'8 (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'11 x 6'8 (4.24m x 2.03m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55700989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.