4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreat North Road, Ranskill, RETFORD
Sold STC £195,000
- Delightful FOUR BEDROOM Victorian villa
- NEW COMBI BOILER 2016
- Versatile and generously proportioned accommodation
- Enclosed rear gardens with views over paddock land
- Detached double garage
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this delightful FOUR BEDROOM Victorian Villa in the heart of the desirable village of Ranskill. With versatile layout, enclosed rear gardens with views over paddock land to the rear and a double detached garage.
Positioned in the heart of the highly regarded village of Ranskill is this beautifully appointed four bedroom Victorian Villa. This delightful property really does tick all the boxes for the growing family with generous room sizes, a versatile layout, enclosed rear gardens with paddocks to the rear of the land and a detached double garage. Ranskill sits between the cosmopolitan 12th century port of Bawtry and the historic Georgian market town of Retford. Bawtry has a superb choice of exclusive boutiques and restaurants whilst Retford has many shops, two theatres, a leisure centre, a market three days a week and even a monthly farmers market. Retford also has a rail station on the East Coast main line which means you can access London in under 1 hr 25 minutes as well as many other UK cities and towns. The cities of Nottingham, Sheffield and Lincoln are all around an hours drive and the A1 is accessed in under 3 miles, making this property ideal for commuters.
Laminate flooring and a central heating radiator
Ground Floor Bedroom/ Study
Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and modern decor.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 8" into recess ( 4.19m x 4.17m into recess )
Feature fire surround with a Victorian arch surrounding an open fire, wooden flooring and a double glazed box bay window.
Dining Room/ Snug 14' 1" x 8' ( 4.29m x 2.44m )
Sliding sash window plus a single glazed sash window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 14' ( 3.94m x 4.27m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of handmade ash units with granite worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated fridge and dishwasher, space for a range cooker with an extractor above, large pantry, central heating radiator and two sash windows.
Utility 7' 10" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.39m max x 2.16m max )
Space for a freezer and washing machine, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a single glazed window.
Central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.38m into recess )
Modern decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 8' 4" into chimney recess plus door x 11' 10" max ( 2.54m into chimney recess plus door x 3.61m max )
Modern decor, central heating radiator and a triple glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a Victorian garden fronted by wall, to the rear is a tiered lawned garden with plants and shrub borders and a stone paved patio area. The garden has views over paddock land to the rear.
Accessed from the back lane to the rear of the property to a double width pebbled parking area and a double detached garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55701241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.