3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVincent Drive, Chester
Guide Price £360,000
- GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £390,000
- Off road parking
- Double garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Three bedrooms
GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £390,000. A well presented and highly appointed three bedroom detached bungalow having undergone an extensive program of refurbishment in 2015. The property is located to this sought after cul de sac within the hugely popular area of Westminster Park.
GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £390,000 A well presented and highly appointed three bedroom detached bungalow having undergone an extensive program of refurbishment in 2015. The property is located to this sought after cul de sac within the hugely popular area of Westminster Park. The property was reconfigured by the previous owner and now offers Hall, Lounge, superb open plan Kitchen and Dining area, Master bedroom with en-suite wet room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Lawned garden to front and enclosed lawned and patio garden to rear. Ample off road parking and double garage. Internal inspection recommended and ON ONWARD CHAIN.
UPVC part double glazed door with double glazed slide panel opening to.
Entrance Hall 15' 2" x 7' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.18m )
Coved ceiling, wood effect laminated floor, radiator with cover. Mirror fronted sliding door cloaks cupboard, loft access and doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.56m )
Chimney breast with inset modern gas fire, two radiators with covers, two television points, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side.
Kitchen 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Refitted with a modern range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with wood effect work tops with inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Appliances to include 4 ring gas hub with stainless steel extractor canopy over, electric double oven and grill. Slimline dishwasher, built in washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave. Concealed gas boiler, wood effect laminated floor, recessed lights, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door to side, open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Wood effect laminated floor, radiator and double glazed window to front
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.58m into recess )
Coved ceiling, built in double wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors. Television point, radiator, double glazed French doors to garden and door to.
Refitted as a wet room in 2015 and comprising of a walk in shower area with chrome mixer shower over with over head and hand held units. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Fitted mirror, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Fitted triple wardrobe to one wall with mirror fronted sliding doors. Television point, coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Coved ceiling, wood effect laminated floor, radiator, double glazed window to front and door to garage.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower over and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
The property is approached via a tarmac drive for several vehicles which leads to the double garage. Lawned garden to front with conifer and shrubbery border and access to front door. Timber gate opens to a paved path along the left and leads to the rear garden.
Enclosed lawned garden to rear with paved path to further paved terrace. Attractive well stocked flower and shrubbery borders and panelled fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55701280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.