2 bedroom flat for saleMontpellier Road, Torquay
- Spacious south-facing sitting room with bay window
- Fitted kitchen
- Entrance hall with fitted cupboards
- Large master bedroom with dressing area and wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Second bedroom also south-facing
- Shower room / cloakroom off the entrance hall
- Resident Estate Managers
- Stunning views over the harbour
- Secure underground parking
The English Courtyard Association together with the Beechcroft Trust synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.
The Vinery in Torquay is an elegant apartment building with 26 apartments and six penthouses designed in the best classical tradition to match the finest architecture in the town. The development overlooks the harbour and is very close to all shops and facilities. The Vinery is a magnificent traditional five-storey building with 30 apartments built in 1986.Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, laundry room, guest suite and roof top conservatory.Secure private garaging with lift access to all floors.Good road communications with easy access to the A38 and M5 with direct rail services to London.150 year lease (from 1986), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the estate manager on 01803 293 633.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55701706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6592417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.