3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale14 Sycamore Crescent, Hollins Green WA3 6JR
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- SEMI RURAL SECLUDED LOCATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI BOILER
- DINING AREA
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- LAWNED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- BRICK OUTBUILDING/ UTILITY ROOM
- CHAIN FREE
* 3 bedroomed semi detached property situated in the popular village of Hollins Green * Located in a secluded semi rural area * Immaculately presented property offering spacious accommodation throughout * Upvc double glazed * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Open plan lounge with gas fire * Dining area * Modern fitted kitchen * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Spacious family bathroom with separate shower cubicle * Enclosed lawned front garden with border fencing * Extensive landscaped rear garden and patio area * Brick outbuilding * The property overlooks a communal green area to the front of the property * Viewing essential to appreciate * CHAIN FREE * On street parking available close by * Please note the property has no onsite parking
Open Lounge 4.80m (15' 9") x 3.78m (12' 5")
Pebble effect gas fire with timber and composite marble surround, downlighters, two radiators, polished oak flooring.
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Modern fitted kitchen units, open plan to the dining area, French doors leading to the rear garden, low energy downlighters, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3.80m (12' 6") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Free standing pine wardrobes, shelving offering additional storage, radiator, parquet tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2.57m (8' 5") x 2.29m (7' 6")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3.25m (10' 8") x 3.12m (10' 3")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Stylish four piece white bathroom suite with bath, wash basin and w.c, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, white cabinet above the sink with mirrored door, vertical radiator, downlighters, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Brick Outbuilding/Utility Room
Plumbed for washing machine and duct for a dryer, space to accommodate various kitchen appliances including a fridge and freezer.
Enclosed lawned front garden with decorative shrubbery and wooden fencing.
Extensive landscaped mature rear garden with patio area, all enclosed with a hedged border, storage shed.
The boiler is rated as a triple A efficiency Worcester boiler which is only 18 months old and is still under warranty .
Loft boarded with loft ladder and lighting, cavity wall and loft insulation, vertical blinds included.
Upvc Fensa approved double glazing which is two years old and has eight years left on the guarantee.
Recently fitted UPVC gutters and Facias.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55703365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1SYCAMOR14N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.