3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Lane, South Ferriby, Barton-Upon-Humber
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom Suite
- Garage, Off Road Parking & Gardens
- NO CHAIN
Located within this RESIDENTIAL area is this CHARMING DETACHED bungalow. Internally offering a lounge, fitted Kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom Suite. Externally offering a garage, OFF ROAD PARKING and gardens. Viewing Advised! NO CHAIN!
Located within this RESIDENTIAL area is this DETACHED bungalow. Internally offering a lounge, fitted Kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom Suite. Externally offering a garage, OFF ROAD PARKING and gardens. Viewing Advised!
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' ( 5.33m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, dado rail, colonial door.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to front, door to hall, colonial door.
Construction UPVC, lights, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 2' 9" x 6' 3" ( 0.84m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three/ Day Room 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, patio door to conservatory, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lawn to front and side, flower beds, off road parking.
Rear & Side Garden
Laid to lawn, patio area, overlooking open fields.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55703692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.