4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Andrews Close, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room & Utility
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Wonderful Rear Garden, Drive & Garage
- EPC Rating C
A wonderful detached family sized home occupying a fabulous cul-de-sac position in a highly convenient residential area. Allowing easy access to local amenities, Pinderfields Hospital, shops, schools and commuting links this impressive home is ideal for the family market. Presented to a high standard throughout the property is ready for a new owner to move into and enjoy. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises, entrance hall with guest cloakroom/W.C. lounge with bay window to the front aspect and double doors opening into a separate dining room, fitted kitchen and separate utility room. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with work top space over incorporating a built in oven and hob with extractor. To the first floor a landing gives access to four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and further house bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite. Outside to the front a drive allows off street parking and leads to an integral garage. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with generous patio area along with lawn garden complemented with planted borders. The open aspect to the rear affords a high degree of privacy. Further featuring neutral decoration, gas central heating and PVCu double glazing this lovely home is priced to attract a swift sale and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55706609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK140564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.