3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRacecourse Road, Swinton, Mexborough, South Yorkshire, S64
- Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house
- Driveway to the rear (Via Highmill Avenue)
- Rear garden laid to lawn with southerly aspect timber decked seating area and paved patio
- Through lounge diner
- Fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms and single bedroom
- First floor shower room with modern fitted suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Well regarded location within Swinton, near Mexborough
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, uPVC opaque double glazed window to side, under-stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate, stairs, composite entrance door.
Dining Area 3.63m (11'11") x 3.25m (10'8") excl bay alcove
UPVC double glazed bow window to front, living flame effect electric fire with granite and effect hearth, radiator, laminate flooring, open plan.
Lounge Area 4.41m (14'6") x 3.49m (11'5")
Living flame effect electric fireplace with granite and effect and inset and hearth, radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC double entrance double door to rear.
Kitchen 3.10m (10'2") x 2.11m (6'11") max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with woodblock work surface, tiled worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, integrated automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, uPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed entrance door to rear.
UPVC double glazed window to side, access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 3.72m (12'2") excl bay x 3.55m (11'8")
UPVC double glazed bow window to front, feature cast iron fire surround, radiator.
Bedroom 2 4.05m (13'3") x 3.56m (11'8")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.65m (8'8") x 2.13m (7')
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, radiator within heated towel rail, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Garden to front laid to lawn with borders, block paved pathway, hedge to front. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with southerly aspect, brick built storage, timber decked seating area and paved patio. Driveway to the rear of the property via Highmill Avenue.
We are informed by the vendor that the garage within the property boundary is of an age whereby the building materials may contain asbestos, further details available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55708096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.