4 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthwell Road, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- Mid-Terrace House
- 4 Bedrooms Off Landing
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Viewings Highly Advised
LARGER THAN AVERAGE TERRACE HOUSE, this hall entrance mid-terrace home offers four bedroom accommodation all off landing and set over three floors with two reception rooms, conservatory and enclosed rear garden. This property would be an ideal first time or family home.
Door to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Living Room 11' 9" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.40m )
Window to the front, internal French doors leading to the dining room on rising hinges, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.38m )
French doors leading into the conservatory, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, recently fitted double electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, towel rail radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.97m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpets, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Restricted head height. Two velux roof windows, fitted carpet.
Traditional terrace garden to the front mainly laid to concrete pave.
Mainly laid to concrete for low maintenance, timber shed, storage shed, rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55708144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.