5 bedroom house for saleElmwood Avenue, Kenton, HA3
- Well presented five bedroom semi-detached house
- Two generous reception rooms with space to dine
- Large conservatory leading to a secluded private garden
- Sleek fitted kitchen
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Scope to extend - subject to planning permission
- Garage with driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Moments from amenities and transport links
Moments from amenities, this substantial five bedroom semi-detached house boasts a large living space with two reception rooms and a light-filled conservatory, a beautiful private garden with a patio area and a garage.
Elmwood Avenue is conveniently located moments from the wealth of amenities on Kenton Road. Kenton Station is within easy reach as well as Kenton Recreation Ground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.