3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormangate, Ailsworth, Peterborough
Sold STC £265,000
- -- SOLD stc --
- Well-presented and maintained throughout
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Garage & car port
- SOLD stc -
A beautifully presented property situated in the sought after village of Ailsworth. The property has been improved and well-maintained by the current owner and offers spacious accommodation throughout, comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, three.....
- SOLD stc -
A beautifully presented property situated in the sought after village of Ailsworth. The property has been improved and well-maintained by the current owner and offers spacious accommodation throughout, comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. The property is approached by a driveway leading to a garage and has well-maintained and landscaped gardens with additional car port.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with door to the cloakroom which is fitted with a two piece suite. From the entrance hall, doors lead off into the kitchen and sitting room, the kitchen has Karndean flooring, access to the garden and sitting room and is fitted with a range of contemporary base and wall units with worktops over, built-in appliances including an oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. An open plan sitting/dining room has an open fireplace, windows to front aspect and patio doors giving access to the decking and gardens. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard. The first floor part galleried landing gives access to the family bathroom and three bedrooms, with the master having built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with a contemporary three piece suite.
Entrance hall - 6'1 x 6'10
Sitting/dining room - 19'6 x 18'7
Kitchen - 13' x 9'6
Mater bedroom - 15'4 x 12'
En-suite shower room
Bedroom two - 9' x 9'
Bedroom three - 9'2 x 6'8
Energy Rating: C.
The property has a low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to pebbles with shrubs and borders, driveway to the side and leading to a single garage. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with a patio and decking area, variety of shrubs and borders, all enclosed by fencing and hedging. Across from the property is a covered car port.
The Village of Ailsworth is within easy reach of excellent local amenities including churches, two public houses, coffee shop and convenience store. The Cathedral City of Peterborough is approximately 6 miles away, which provides a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, together with the main line train station providing frequent high speed services into London Kings Cross. The Georgian town of Stamford is some 10 miles away and offers a further range of amenities and is home to the well-known George Hotel. Both private and state education is well catered for in the area, with the renowned Castor CE primary school a short walk away. Private schools are situated nearby in Oundle, Oakham, Stamford and Uppingham. Sporting and leisure facilities (sailing, biking, walking and fishing) are to be found at nearby Ferry Meadows and Rutland Water, with golf courses at Peterborough, Burghley Park and Greetham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55710016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.