4 bedroom detached house for saleHighcrest Grove Tyldesley Manchester
Sold STC £320,000
- Outstanding Modern Detached
- Four Impressive Bedrooms
- Fabulous Dining Kitchen
- Stylish Lounge And Second Sitting Room
- Downstairs WC & En-Suite Shower Room
- Commanding Position On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Large Corner Plot With Potential To Extend Further
- Semi Rural Location Which Is Very Popular
Stunning...Do Not Miss This! A truly outstanding modern detached house which has been elegantly extended to create a very spacious family house. Located on a popular cul-de-sac with an enviable position within the development. What sets this property aside from others is the superb rear extension and the huge plot. Boasting two spacious reception rooms, a simply fantastic dining kitchen which really is at the heart of this house and provides a fabulous entertaining space. The property benefits from an elegant lounge, second sitting room and downstairs WC. On the first floor, four immaculate and spacious bedrooms with a superb en-suite to the master, a contemporary family bathroom which has been beautifully finished with modern tiling. Outside, the property occupies a commanding corner plot and has a driveway for two cars. With an enormous side garden this property has huge potential to extend or add a double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55710034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6638546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.