2 bedroom detached house for saleDunmow, Essex
Sold STC £350,000
- Forming part of a stunning Victorian conversion
- 2 Bedrooms the master having an impressive vaulted ceiling
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 2 Receptions
- Kitchen with Slate Flooring
- Garden area
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Grade 2 Listed
- Unique home
- Gas central heating
A chance to live in a piece of local history. This beautifully converted home which was formally a shoemakers, lock up and old mans drinking den is part of the historic 'Union Workhouse' constructed in 1838 by the famous architects George Gilbert Scott and William Bonython Moffatt and now offers spacious accommodation with 2 RECEPTIONS a KITCHEN with SLATE FLOORING and 2 BEDROOMS on the first and second floors. The master having a ROLL TOP FREESTANDING BATH UNDER A GLORIOUS VAULTED CEILING, bedroom 2 also has a SHOWER. Outside the property has a lawned rear garden and OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS. This home is unique and must be viewed internally to appreciate the quirky charm.
Property ref: 121_1889_4227859
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55719196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4227859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & Co, Great Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.