2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeesland Road, Gosport
- Two double bedroom house
- Lounge, dining room and a study
- Off road parking to the rear
- No forward chain
- Call now to view
TWO BEDROOM house with accommodation comprising TWO RECEPTIONS, FIRST FLOOR BOX ROOM, KITCHEN & BATHROOM. Benefits include UPVC DG, GAS HEATING. SOUTHERLY ASPECT with double gates providing OFF ROAD PARKING. Central location. NO UPWARD CHAIN. UPVC LEAN TO.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM turn of the century terraced house in a popular and convenient area of Gosport. The accommodation comprises LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOX ROOM, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED LEAN TO CONSERVATORY and BATHROOM. Further benefits are GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN and DOUBLE GATES LEADING TO OFF ROAD PARKING with possible GARAGE SPACE subject to the usual consents. NO CHAIN!!!! VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Dining Room 17' 11" x 9' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.02m )
Understairs cupboard, radiator.
UPVC double glazed windows and panels, UPVC door with double glazed panels to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Central heating boiler.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, wc.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' ( 3.38m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Good for use as an office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55719250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.