5 bedroom detached house for saleCarisbrooke Road, Leicester
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Garage & ORP
FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering a front driveway, garage and an easy to maintain rear garden. The property comprises of a storm porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom downstairs with the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. GREAT FAMILY HOME
FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking as well as a single garage with up and over door. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and patio. Access is gained via a storm porch leading to the main front entrance. Once inside you will have a cloakroom, sitting room, lounge/dining room and kitchen downstairs. Once on the first floor landing you will have the five bedrooms and a family bathroom. GREAT FAMILY HOME
Door to the front
Door to the front.
With window, WC, hand wash basin and radiator
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 6" x 11' 8" ( 7.16m x 3.56m )
Patio doors leading to the garden. fire place and radiator
Sitting Room 13' 7" into bay x 11' 6" ( 4.14m into bay x 3.51m )
Bay window to the front, fire place and radiator
Kitchen 19' 4" x 7' 9" ( 5.89m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Window to the rear and to the side.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Window to the side and radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Five 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator
With window, bath, shower cubicle, WC and vanity hand wash basin
With up and over door, power and light
Front And Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55720072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.