3 bedroom character property for saleCoast Road, Mostyn, HOLYWELL
Guide Price £190,000
- Guide price £190,000 - £210,000
- Character property
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens, parking and garage
- Attractive and peaceful location
Guide price £190,000 - £210,000. Situated within easy access of the main coast road and benefiting from an attractive and peacefully location is this deceptively spacious three bedroom character property with beautifully presented gardens, parking and garage. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Guide price £190,000 - £210,000. Forming part of this former school house is this deceptively spacious three bedroom character property with a wealth of attractive features together with beautifully presented garden to front, enclosed low maintenance landscaped garden to rear, parking and garage. The property is situated within easy access of the main coast road whilst enjoying an attractive and peacefully location with aspect towards the local church. In brief the property comprises entrance, hall, utility/WC, inner hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Solid wood door to front elevation with exposed stone wall leading to hall.
Hall 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Feature stonework to walls. Radiator. Parquet flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Doors to inner hall, WC/utility.
Utility/wc 7' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.31m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Wood block flooring. Fan. Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler. Space for tumble dryer. UPVC double glazed windows to side elevations.
Inner Hall 13' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.18m )
Feature inner hall with vaulted ceiling over two storeys. Double french doors to lounge. Door to dining room. Radiator. Wooden staircase to first floor. Understair storage cupboard. Exposed beams. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 26' 8" x 13' 9" ( 8.13m x 4.19m )
A spacious room with six UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. High ceilings with exposed struts. Feature fireplace with marble base and ornate fire surround with inset electric fire. Two radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Three wall lights.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.84m )
Six UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation. High ceilings with exposed struts. Coved ceiling. Tall skirting's. Feature fireplace with ornate surround and electric fire set upon a marble hearth.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 3" x 12' 5" ( 5.26m x 3.78m )
Fitted with a range of oak fronted wall and base units with granite effect worksurfaces with one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap. Electric double oven and grill. Gas hob. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Recessed ceiling spotlights. Under cabinet lighting. Radiator. Three UPVC double glazed windows and door to rear elevation. Extractor fan. TV point. Tiled flooring. Tiled splashback.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with attractive aspect. Radiator. Telephone point. TV point. Door to en-suite. .
En-Suite 7' 1" x 3' 11" ( 2.16m x 1.19m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising glazed corner shower with MX inspiration electric shower over. Wall mounted wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 9' 8" ( 5.26m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with attractive aspect. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 16' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. TV point.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator. Airing cupboard with shelving and radiator. Ceiling spotlights. Obscured UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
The property is approached via wrought iron gates with paved pathway leading to front entrance door. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with rookeries, timber raised planted flower beds, outside tap, security light and till pillar box with a low stone wall with iron railings to boundaries and off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a superbly presented low maintenance garden with large paved area, landscaped stone and gravel area and raised garden with circular stone feature rookery with solar lights, outside tap and gas meter.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55720084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.