2 bedroom maisonette for saleAlexandra Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Original Features
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this spacious two bedroom ground and first floor maisonette, comprising a bay fronted lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms with a family bathroom and separate WC.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this spacious two bedroom ground and first floor maisonette, comprising a bay fronted lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms with a family bathroom and separate WC. Situated in a highly favoured residential area in St Leonards with in close proximity to good local schooling, the town centre with its range of shopping and leisure facilities with a mainline railway station with links to London.
Agents Note: This property is a freehold property, there is a separate leasehold in the basement flat which has 76 years remaining on the lease and pays a £50 ground rent and 33% for any maintenance charge
Private front door into
With wall mounted central heated radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to upper floor accommodation and door into
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.67m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
With central heated radiator, tv and telephone point, fireplace with inset gas fire and a double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall and base level storage units with draws beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven, four ring electric hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, space for dining table and a single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
further hallway leading to
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted central heated radiator with a single glazed window to the side aspect.
With wc and a single glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With original sash window to the rear aspect, access to loft space and door into
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.73m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator, two built in wardrobes, tv and telephone point with original single glazed sash window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' into recess ( 3.76m x 3.05m into recess )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a single glazed original sash window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55720105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.