3 bedroom detached house for saleThomas Drive, Newport Pagnell
- POPULAR POETS DEVELOPMENT
- Detached family home
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Double glazing and radiator heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking to front
Situated on the POETS DEVELOPMENT, a three double bedroom detached family home with planning permission to turn into a four bedroom residence. Benefits include off road parking, refitted kitchen/diner, refitted bathroom and a fully enclosed rear garden.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom detached family home with planning permission to turn into a wonderful four bedroom detached family residence. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and refitted kitchen/diner, upstairs three double bedrooms and refitted family bathroom. Outside, a private and fully enclosed rear garden.
Upvc double glazed front door, stairs rising to the first floor with under stairs cupboard, refitted Amtico flooring, doors to lounge and cloakroom.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin set on a vanity unit, double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled.
Lounge: 14' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.37m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, two radiators, telephone and T.V. points.
Kitchen / Diner: 32' 9" x 8' 6" ( 9.98m x 2.59m )
Refitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, integrated gas hob and double electric oven, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated dish washer, space for an American style fridge/freezer, refitted Amtico flooring, central heating boiler, large storage cupboard, two radiators in dining area, telephone point and double glazed window to two aspects.
Access to loft via ladder, airing cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One: 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two: 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Refitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars and leading to front door. The remainder is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Fully enclosed, decked area, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, gated side access.
The current vendor has advised us that there is planning permission to the side for a double storey extension to include an integral garage and a further single storey extension to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55722793.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.