2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnardiston Road, Sheffield
- Two Bedroom
- Majority Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Views
Located close to local amenities, including local shops, transport links and local supermarkets is this two bedroom semi-detached property.
A well-presented two bedroom semi-detached property situated on an end road, set within close proximity to all local amenities, including local shops, transport links and local supermarkets. Meadowhall shopping centre is also a short drive away as well as the M1 motorway network making it a great property for commuters. The property briefly comprises; entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom, to the exterior is a large rear garden. The property benefits from majority double glazing and gas central heating. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
Lounge 11' 6" x 12' plus bay recess ( 3.51m x 3.66m plus bay recess )
A presentable living room complimented by neutral décor, a front facing double glazed bay window allowing light to flood the room, the room also benefits from a double radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.46m )
The kitchen is situated at the back of the property with a rear facing door giving access to the garden and also having a double glazed rear facing window. There are a mixture of wall and base units with modern work surfaces, a sink/drainer and plumbing for both washing machine and dish washer and, a single radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, ample room for furnishings and a front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double window with fantastic views over parts of Sheffield, also benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a single radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, a rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
The spacious garden situated at the rear of the property gives a feeling of privacy and offers fantastic space for a multiple of uses.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55722805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.