1 bedroom flat for saleMildmay Road, Islington, London
Sold STC £499,950
- Spacious 1 double bedroom garden flat
- Benefits include own private entrance and access to a patio garden
- Superb access to the greenery of Newington Green with its various cafes, coffee shops and patisserie
- Good transport links at Canonbury station, Dalston Junction station and Dalston Kingsland station
Set within a handsome period building, you will find this lovely 1 bedroom apartment. Benefitting from its own entrance and access to a private patio garden, the spacious accommodation comprises, double bedroom to the front, reception room, separate kitchen and smart bathroom. The delightful, decked patio garden offers a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Mildmay Road runs to the East off Newington Green and falls within the Newington Green conservation area. The property is exceptionally well placed for so much of what the area has to offer, with a plethora of cafes, restaurants and trendy bars found at Dalston and Kingsland Road to the East, Stoke Newington to the North and Newington Green around the corner, with the delightful greenery of Clissold Park just a short stroll away. Transport can be found at Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Canonbury Station (London Overground) and Stoke Newington station (trains to Liverpool Street), with a number of bus routes running on Green Lanes and Newington Green Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55723510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA162350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.