2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambridge Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- In need of modernisation
- Close to town centre
- Two reception rooms
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (27)
This home is a blank canvass that is ready for any buyer to come in and put their own stamp on. There are two reception rooms so you can have a lounge for relaxing and watching television and a dining room for more formal dining occasions. The generous size bay windows not only add character to the home but allow plenty of light to flood through. The rear garden is enclosed and the front garden offers the potential to add a driveway, similar to some of the other homes in the area. This would be subject to the necessary planning permission being obtained. Within walking distance of the town and train station so perfect for those who commute or for all your daily essentials that you could need.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'8 x 11'0 (4.78m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 9'5 x 8'3 (2.87m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 5'10 (3.58m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 11'5 (4.75m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55723576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.