3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillway, Wymondham
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Gas Central Heating
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Arrange your viewing now on this modern and attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in Wymondham.
Situated in a popular and established area with a garage and ample off road parking, this family home also benefits from a secluded rear garden, which is laid to both patio and lawn.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby with a ground floor cloakroom, an L shaped lounge with an archway opening into the dining room, a conservatory and kitchen with access to the rear garden. The first floor comprises of 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing without and is being offered with no onward chain!
Don't miss out, call now to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed external entrance door and window to the front aspect. Radiator
Suite comprising low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 11" to under stairs x 13' 11" max narrowing to 10' 5" Min ( 4.85m to under stairs x 4.24m max narrowing to 3.18m Min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point. An archway leads through to:
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors lead through to the:
Conservatory 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
Of UPVC Construction overlooking the rear garden with a UPVC double glazed door opening onto the patio area. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 8' 4" ( 2.92m max x 2.54m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink / drainer, part tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob and integrated cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler plus a pantry. External door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the lounge, loft access, airing cupboard and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" into wardrobe x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 3.81m into wardrobe x 2.49m plus door recess )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" to wardrobe doors x 8' 5" ( 3.28m to wardrobe doors x 2.57m )
Radiator, Tel, TV point and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" max x 7' max ( 2.34m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
A suite comprising of low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower over, heated towel rail and part tiling. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
With up & over doors, power, lighting and door to the side providing access to the garden.
Externally a path way leads up to the front door, a long drive way leads up to the garage and provides parking for several cars, whilst the remainder of the front aspect is laid to shingle.
The secluded rear garden benefits from being primarily laid to lawn but also offers a patio area just off of the conservatory, making it an ideal space for entertaining in the summer. A path way also leads access to the side door into the garage.
Pedestrian access to the rear garden can be gained via a gate at the foot of the driveway.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and follow this road until you reach the Cock Street round-a-bout and take the 2nd exit onto Melton Rd then continue. At the T junction turn left onto Tuttles Lane West then take the first left onto Millway and the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55723936.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.