3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrane Road, Kimberworth Park, Rotherham
Sold STC £115,000
- Well presented accommodation
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Gardens & Driveway.
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Family buyer
- Good access to Sheffield, Rotherham & M1
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - WELL PLACED FOR MEADOWHALL & M1 - VIEW NOW!
Briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off-road parking.
Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway network is this ATTRACTIVE THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING AND GENEROUS GARDEN TO THE REAR.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and driveway providing ample off-road parking.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" x 10' 11" max ( 5.97m x 3.33m max )
The attractive lounge has upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen/diner 11' 7" x 16' to max ( 3.53m x 4.88m to max )
This modern kitchen/diner is fitted with a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units with appliances to include a built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob and spaces for washer. fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is a useful storage cupboard, space for a table, an upright radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front. Upvc double glazed French doors open onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a storage cupboard and access to the partially boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 8' 11" to max x 14' 1" ( 2.72m to max x 4.29m )
This room has built-in storage, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.10m x 3.18m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.29m x 3.48m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Featuring a white suite to comprise of a bath, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with inset trees and shrubs and a substantial driveway providing ample off-road parking. To the rear of the property is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with steps leading up to lawned garden areas with fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55723963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.