2 bedroom commercial property for saleSt Nicholas Court, North Walsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AUCTION PROPERTY - 5th October - Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- Freehold For Sale
- Tenanted Shop
- Vacant Possession Roomy Maisonette
- Central, Precinct Setting In Well Served North Walsham
AUCTION PROPERTY - Freehold premises for sale, comprising tenanted ground floor shop and separate split level maisonette offering roomy accommodation. Some potential to create a further self contained studio apartment.
AUCTION PROPERTY - 5th October 2017 at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club
Great opportunity to purchase the freehold of this commercial/residential building overlooking the church yard of well served North Walsham., in a precinct location. Tenanted shop and vacant procession of a roomy, self contained maisonette with parking for two.
Shared Ground Floor Entrance
Stairs lead to first floor. Door opens into:
With stairway off and door to:
Living Room 19' 8" x 9' 9" plus 10' x 6'11" ( 5.99m x 2.97m plus 10' x 6'11" )
An L- Shaped room. With double glazed window to the front over looking the church yard, storage heater and understairs cupboard space. Section of sloped ceiling from stairway. Door to:
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
With fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces with tiling surround, plumbing for a washing machine, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the front, looking to church yard.
Second Floor Landing
With three doors off and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 17' 6" x 6' 9" extending to 8' 3" Max ( 5.33m x 2.06m extending to 2.51m Max )
With roof light window to sloped ceiling, Built in wardrobe and airing cupboard and a storage heater. Stairwell bulk head encroaches one side.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 6' 8" extending to 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.03m extending to 2.62m )
With roof light window to sloped ceiling and a storage heater.
With WC, hand wash basin and a bath. Sloped ceiling to one side.
Shop Comprises 28' 8" x 16' 2" ( 8.74m x 4.93m )
With a full width display window and entrance door to front. Door at rear opens to:
Kitchen/ Store 12' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.01m )
With stainless steel sink, fitted wall and base units, double doors open to the rear, door to stairs to first floor,
First Floor Studio 17' 8" Max x 13' Max narrowing to 9' 10" Min ( 5.38m Max x 3.96m Max narrowing to 3.00m Min )
With step-in store, double door cupboard, full width double glazed window.
With a WC, hand wash basin and a double glazed window.
Allocated parking for two cars, access from Vicarage Street at the rear.
1) Shop unit (to ground floor and the first floor room it uses) let until December 2018 at £7280 per annum.
2) It appears that the first floor studio currently let by the shop tennant might convert easily to provide a further studio apartment subject to local authority approval.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brow's East Anglian Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, East Anglian Auction Centre , before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Auction Price Conditions
*Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £750 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
East Anglian Auction Centre are contactable at 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF, Telephone: 01603 598975
Visit our Website at www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk Legal Packs available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55723969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, North Walsham on 01692 402861.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.