4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTemple Sheen Road, East Sheen
- Semi-Detached House with Parking
- Four Large Bedrooms
- West-Facing Garden & Parkside Location
- Chain Free
- Close to Sheen Mount Primary School
An excellent four bedroom semi-detached house located on a popular Parkside road in East Sheen. This spacious period home offers great living space over three floors and is presented in good decorative condition throughout. There is parking to the front & a west-facing garden to the rear. CHAIN FREE
Situated on the extremely popular Temple Sheen Road is this exceptional four bedroom semi-detached house, with the added benefit of parking and a west-facing garden. There are period features throughout the property and it is presented in fine condition on every level. The ground floor consists of a driveway to the front with ample space for parking, a wide entrance hallway with parquet flooring, WC and utility room, a spacious lounge with fireplace and large double-glazed windows and to the rear is an impressive open-plan kitchen featuring modern appliances and plenty of storage with room for both dining and living areas alongside. This opens into a very private garden with side access through full-height bi-folding doors. The first floor features two large double bedrooms (one with an ensuite) with high ceilings and large windows, a super family bathroom and a fourth bedroom. The third floor of the house is magnificent and boasts a huge double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, double doors to a Juliette balcony, a separate walk-in wardrobe, additional loft storage and an ensuite wet room. This is an outstanding family home and viewing is highly recommended.
Postcode: SW14 7QG
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.6 miles)
Nearest school: Sheen Mount Primary (0.2 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.1 miles)
(Source: Google Maps - distances are measured as walking distances)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55726372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.