2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAcacia Close, Worksop
Sold STC £250,000
- Spacious 2/3 bed bungalow, with conservatory
- All about the position - end of cul-de-sac location
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good size front and rear gardens, with summerhouse
- Perfect location for commuters or access to the town centre
It is all about LOCATION LOCATION with this bungalow! Have we got a treat for you! This 2/3 bedroom property is located on the desirable St. Annes Estate and is situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac location, so there is no passing traffic
Spacious and beautifully presented throughout,
It is all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION with this bungalow.This 2/3 bedroom property is located on the desirable St. Annes Estate and is situated at the end of a small quiet cul-de-sac location, so there is no passing traffic
Spacious and beautifully presented throughout, you could move straight into. With ample parking, laid to lawn area and garage to the front and a spacious well maintained garden to the rear, with a summer house and shed.
Perfect location for commuters, with the major road routes close by and walking distance in to the town centre.
You really need to view to appreciate the accommodation on offer
A spacious entrance hall, with a front facing double glazed door, two built in cupboards for storage and a gas central heating radiator
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 8" ( 5.16m x 3.56m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, modern cream marble hearth, wood look surround and gas fire insert, two ceiling lights, television point and radiator
Kitchen 14' 6" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 3.53m max )
A beech fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and base units, a roll top work surface, which incorporates a stainless steel sink drainer, with one and a half bowl, double integrated oven with gas hob,room for a fridge freezer, boiler, storage cupboard and a rear facing bay window, looking into the garden
A range of wall and base units, roll top work surface, which incorporates a stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and rear facing door, leading to the garden
Bedroom One 13' max x 11' 9" ( 3.96m max x 3.58m )
A front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, television point and gas central heating radiator
Comprises of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.86m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, gas central radiator and television point
Dining Room/bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
could be used as a third bedroom. With television point and radiator, French doors leading to the conservatory…
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Full upvc construction, tiled flooring, wall light and rear facing door leading to the garden
With a rear facing double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, shower above a glass fold out shower screen, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point and a towel heater radiator
To the front
Accessed through a shared, private driveway at the end of a cul-de-sac location, paved with ample parking, garage and a laid to lawn area with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs
To the rear
A spacious attractive garden, with a paved area for entertaining, which also encompasses the property, as the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with further stepping stones to the summer house. There is a shed for further storage and access to the side of the property which is enclosed via fencing and a gate. The garden is private and has a variety of plants, trees and shrubs
With an up and over door, power and light and water
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55726414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.