5 bedroom detached house for saleGeorge Lovell Drive, Enfield
Offers in Region of £795,000
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Enfield Island Village Location
- Stunning Front Gardens with Double Garage
- Family Bathroom, WC & Two En-Suites
- Canal Views
- Summer House/ Hot Tub
- Modern Build
- Close Proximity to local amenities
Kings Group are delighted to offer to the market this charming FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. Situated in a highly sought after plot in the ENFIELD ISLAND VILLAGE this would make an ideal family home. With its extreme rare addition to the market it offers a beautiful river view, cobble stone drive way and a double garage. This superbly laid out property offers the following accommodation.
Ground floor benefits from a spacious lounge, dining room, study area, fitted kitchen/Diner, utility room and WC.
First Floor Benefits from 5 spacious bedrooms, a view looking over the canals, family bathroom and two en-suites.
Also benefiting from a stunning front and rear garden with off street parking this is would be a luxurious purchase.
Located within close proximity to local amenities including M25/A10 & Enfield Lock Station which offers great links into the City. EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55727104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26456634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Highway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.