3 bedroom terraced house for saleOakhill Road, Old Swan, Liverpool
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Three Bed Mid Terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Excellent Transport Links
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this stunning 3 bedroom mid terraced property. Fully refurbished, this property offers both size & style with modern features throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this fantastic family home!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this stunning three bedroom mid terraced property located in the popular residential location of Old Swan Liverpool 13. Fully refurbished, this property offers both size & style with modern features throughout. This attractive property boasts a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted through lounge with french doors to the rear, open plan aspect to the new modern kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a new stylish family bathroom. To the rear is a delightful patio area laid to lawn, the perfect low maintenance space for those summer barbecues! With plenty of amenities found locally, excellent transport links & schools, viewing is highly recommended!
Single glazed door to the front, window to the front, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 9" max into bay x 9' 10" max ( 7.24m max into bay x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the front, three radiators, tv point, double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.34m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max into bay x 9' 3" max into recess ( 4.09m max into bay x 2.82m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" to wardrobe x 6' 7" ( 2.36m to wardrobe x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, towel rail radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
Flagged patio with laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55727521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.