4 bedroom detached house for saleBaker Avenue, Gringley-On-The-Hill, Doncaster
Sold STC £240,000
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000 - NO UPWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room
- FOUR bedrooms, Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Wide Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000. Viewings are simply A MUST to appreciate this modern FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property to the popular location of GRINGLEY-ON-THE-HILL. Spectacular OPEN VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE, private garden and light and bright living accommodation.
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000. Having the most amazing views to the rear over the local countryside this modern four bedroom detached property is worthy of a viewing. Situated in the popular location of GRINGLEY-ON-THE-HILL this recently completed development really has been built with attention to detail.
Offering accommodation comprising of a light entrance hall with downstairs wc, contemporary kitchen with spacious dining area, utility room and a good sized lounge with views of the garden. READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN TO. Call today to arrange a viewing with the agent.
Gringley is a lovely village to live in with a busy social network, great for children to be involved in the activities, also an excellent village primary school and commutable to both private and public secondary schools.
The village has the added advantage of being approximately 6 miles from the thriving market town of Bawtry where a range of amenities from cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, to shops, boutiques, healthcare and financial facilities can be found. Links to the A1/M18 motorway networks & Robin Hood Airport providing travel to various worldwide destinations. Viewings are essential, appointments via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a turned staircase leading to the first floor and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. Central heating radiator and laminate flooring, access through to the kitchen diner and lounge.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen - Diner 18' 6" x 9' 5" extending to 11'1 ( 5.64m x 2.87m extending to 11'1 )
Having a range of modern and contemporary wall and base units with stainless steel appliances comprising of a double electric oven and a gas hob with a cooker hood above. Integrated fridge freezer and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Splash back tiling above the worksurfaces and a tiled floor. Two central heating radiators and recessed lights to the ceiling, three double glazed windows allow lots of light into the room.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 11" ( 1.85m x 1.80m )
Having a side facing entrance door, wall and base units matching the kitchen and a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and an extractor fan.
Lounge 18' x 10' + door recess ( 5.49m x 3.05m + door recess )
Good sized main reception room enjoying views of the garden via the French doors. Side facing double glazed window and two central heating radiators. Tv aerial point, telephone point and laminate flooring.
With an airing cupboard and giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 9' 2" ( 4.29m into recess x 2.79m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator. Tv aerial point and laminate flooring.
Ensuite 5' 6" x 5' 7" + shower cubicle ( 1.68m x 1.70m + shower cubicle )
White bathroom suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with a mains fed shower inset, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Central heating radiator, extractor fan and a side facing obscured double glazed window, recessed lights to the ceiling,
Bedroom Two 9' into recess x 10' 8" MAX ( 2.74m into recess x 3.25m MAX )
Double Bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom: Having a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and over stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 10" + recess ( 2.72m x 2.08m + recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window offering views over the fields and countryside beyond, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 10" ( 1.70m x 2.08m )
Modern white suite comprising of a bath and a wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Extractor fan, side facing obscured double glazed window and recessed lights to the ceiling, splash back tiling and a tiled floor.
Not apparent from the front there is a delightful enclosed lawned garden at the rear which is extremely private and has fantastic views over the fields.
The driveway to the side is wider than average, allowing for larger vehicles to be parked, it leads to the single garage. There are flower borders to the front elevation with an outside tap, wooden gate to the side leads through to the garden, external lighting and a paved bin and storage area to the far side - utility area.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights, follow the road through Everton, the next village is Gringley on the Hill. Take the left turning entering the village onto West Wells Lane, the new development can be found on the left hand side. Follow the road around the bend where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55727557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.