1 bedroom apartment for saleDee Lane, Chester
Guide Price £40,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £40,000 - £47,500
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- 50% Shared ownership
- Attractive communal garden to rear
- City centre location
Guide price £40,000 - £47,500. Situated close to Chester City Centre is this one bedroom ground floor flat with communal courtyard garden. The property benefits from its prominent location with access to all city centre amenities including all transport networks. 50% Shared ownership.
Guide price £40,000 - £47,500. Situated close to Chester City Centre is this one bedroom ground floor flat with communal courtyard garden. The property benefits from its prominent location with access to all city centre amenities including all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, open plan living area comprising kitchen and lounge, bedroom one, bathroom and outside communal rear courtyard garden. 50% Shared ownership.
Secure communal entrance with doors to rear courtyard with access to the apartment.
Entrance Hall 20' 7" x 3' 6" ( 6.27m x 1.07m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric storage heater. built in storage cupboard. Panelled doors to bedroom, bathroom and living area.
Open Plan Living Area 15' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.89m )
Comprising open plan lounge and kitchen.
Fitted with a range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with granite effect worksurfaces with inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven beneath. Integrated fridge and washer dryer. Tiled splashback.
Laid to laminate flooring with wall mounted electric radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Recessed lights. Pendant light. Large double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. TV point. Wall mounted electric radiator. Tall double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiling to splashback areas. Wood effect flooring. Electric shaver point. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
Attractive communal courtyard to rear elevation being laid to paving with deep slate chipped area, raised planters and sitting areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55727599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.