2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleField Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 27' Lounge Diner
- 21' Conservatory
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*27' Lounge Diner
*15' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Good Size Rear Garden
Arched porchway with tiled floor, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, feature ceiling beams, glazed door to Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Door to:
3.95m x 3.19m (13' x 10'6") maximum into bay. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point, picture rail.
2.88m x 3.20m (9'5" x 10'6"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted with tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower over, matching shower base and glass screen.
8.45m x 3.19m (27'9" x 10'6") maximum into bay. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, TV point, feature ceiling beams, double glazed patio door to:
6.60m x 2.47m (21'8" x 8'1"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, polycarbonate roof, power and light connected, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed French door to rear garden, glazed door to:
3.12m x 4.81m (10'3" x 15'9") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and cooker, two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with matching telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, access to loft.
The front is laid to gravel area with paved pathway leading to entrance door and established ornamental shrub borders with raised brick retaining wall.
To the side is a shared gravel driveway leading to garage.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, steps down to crazy paved patio with seating area, paved pathway leading to rear, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental shrub borders, vegetable garden, greenhouse, two timber sheds, gated side access to front.
With side courtesy door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55729081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.