3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngham Court, Coningsby, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Excellent Sized Gardens
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge Diner
- Kitchen including Oven & Hob
- Driveway & Garage
If you are looking for excellent sized gardens and a THREE BEDROOM MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE then look no further. This property has a DRIVEWAY and GARAGE. The kitchen benefits from an oven and hob and there is also a ground floor WC.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with unusually generous sized gardens for this type of property. The home has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and features an entrance hallway, as well as ground floor WC, in addition to the lounge diner and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property stands out from the crowd with generous sized gardens, including an additional garden area to the front of the home. There is also a DRIVEWAY approach and a LARGE SINGLE GARAGE.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as properties like this are generally popular and attract a lot of interest.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having laminate flooring, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a WC, wash hand basin, radiator and uPVC window.
Lounge Diner 15' 7" x 13' 4" to max dimensions ( 4.75m x 4.06m to max dimensions )
This spacious room has laminate flooring, television point, uPVC window and useful storage cupboard under the stairs. There are uPVC double doors leading to the rear gardens.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a fitted oven with four burner gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. There is also the gas central heating boiler, uPVC window and serving hatch to the lounge diner.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
The main bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 11" excl entrance recess ( 3.18m x 2.41m excl entrance recess )
Having a uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Having laminate flooring, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a spacious area of lawned garden, which is slightly detached from the property and offers a generous sized area for relaxing or entertaining. This area is laid mainly to lawn and has a variety of trees. To the immediate front of the property there is a lawned garden area with outside water supply and pathway to the front entrance door.
Single Garage 20' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 6.27m x 2.62m max )
Having up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the rear.
The rear gardens are enclosed and laid mainly to lawn and incorporate a garden shed, as well as garden pond and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55729285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.