4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTees Court, Ellesmere Port
- End Terraced House
- Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
Situated close to amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port is this impressively spacious four bedroom house boasting spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property has off-road parking to the rear and would make a fantastic family home. Early viewing is advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this four bedroom end terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and boasts impressively spacious, adaptable accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, large kitchen/diner and lounge to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a large plot boasting gardens to the front and rear, with a paved area to the rear for off-road parking. This house would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is essential in order to avoid disappointment!
Single glazed door to front aspect, stairs to the first floor, tiled flooring, radiator and combi boiler under stairs.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, full tiled walls and floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.37m x 3.94m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted gas fire and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 8" x 11' 8" into recess ( 5.99m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed patio doors to the garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas oven, gas hob, gas and electric cooker points, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, built-in storage cupboard, partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, stairs from hall, built-in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" plus door recess x 9' 3" ( 3.68m plus door recess x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" into recess x 10' ( 3.61m into recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.53m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a paved garden with fenced borders.
The rear of the property is paved to the side and rear for easy maintenance, paved area for off-road parking with access via double wooden gates to the rear aspect, brick built outbuilding for storage, shed with electrics and wall and panel fencing borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55729331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.