3 bedroom character property for saleOld Great North Road, Stibbington
Sold STC £330,000
- Detached Stone Character Cottage With Annex
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Two Receptions
- Spacious Gardens
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Separate One Bedroom Annex
- Viewing Recommended
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the Cambridgeshire village of Stibbington, Yew Tree Cottage occupies a corner plot with generous gardens.
This stone built character cottage lies in spacious gardens, in addition to the cottage is a detached one bedroom annex with garage and a further detached single garage.
The cottage comprises; Entrance Porch, lounge with parquet flooring and open fire, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The annex offers a kitchen, lounge dining room and bathroom, stairs from the lounge lead up to the bedroom.
There is a driveway to the rear of the property providing access to both garages.
The cottage and annex are situated on opposite sides of a paved patio area with lawns and vegetable garden beyond.
The property is available with no onward chain, viewing is recommended.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.89m )
Lounge 19' 9" x 14' ( 6.02m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' ( 3.38m x 2.13m )
Stairs & Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Family Bathroom 11' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.08m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Detached Garage
Annex With Garage
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Lounge Diner 19' 11" x 9' ( 6.07m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 5' 8" x 5' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55730716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD100874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.