3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrook Hill, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Popular location in Thorpe Hesley
- Great opportunity for the family buyer
- Gardens and Double Garage
- VIEW NOW
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY IN THORPE HESLEY -
A great opportunity to purchase this Family-Size property which briefly comprises:- Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility, Side Hallway, Downstairs w.c., Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens & Double Garage.
Situated in this popular location in Thorpe Hesley with good access to local amenities and well placed for travelling to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley & the M1 Motorway network, is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY for which an early viewing is recommended.
The property offers family-size accommodation which briefly comprises:- Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility, Side Hallway, Downstairs w.c., Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens & Double Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with upvc double glazed window to the side and a door into the:-
With central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 9" to chimney breast x 11' plus alcove ( 3.28m to chimney breast x 3.35m plus alcove )
The lounge has a fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 15' 3" max ( 2.87m x 4.65m max )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, a storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 8' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 2.59m max )
Having upvc double glazed windows, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Featuring a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge worktops, a cooker, 4-ring hob and a microwave.
Utility Room 3' 9" x 7' 2" ( 1.14m x 2.18m )
With upvc double glazed window, worktop and sink and space for a washer/dryer.
Side Entrance Hall
Having a upvc double glazed door to the side of the property.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and a wash basin. Upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 10" ( 2.82m x 3.30m )
Having built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom comprises a bath, walk-in shower, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and access to the:-
To the rear of the property is a patio area and decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55730749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.