2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrensham Close, Oadby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Cul de sac location
- Garage and off road parking
This two bedroom detached bungalow is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac location. The property boasts a good sized reception room with conservatory to rear and externally offers off road parking as well as a garage to the front and a good sized garden to rear.
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway which offers access first into the kitchen which overlooks the rear garden and secondly you will find the lounge boasts access into the conservatory which again overlooks the rear garden. Completing the internal accommodation are the two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers off road parking as well as a garage to the front and a good sized garden to rear. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and loft access.
Lounge 11' 4" x 19' 10" ( 3.45m x 6.05m )
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, gas fireplace and two radiators.
Overlooking the garden with a door to side.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 11' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' x 14' ( 3.35m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
Low maintenance frontage with off road parking.
Garage 12' 6" max x 15' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 4.83m max )
With up and over door and side door.
Paved patio area leading onto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55730752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.