2 bedroom house for saleLister Avenue, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Sold STC £45,000
- TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen
- Bathroom, Two Bedrooms
- Gardens front & rear
TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN RAWMARSH - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Offering a great opportunity for a first time buyer or investor and briefly comprising:- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear.
Well placed for travelling to Rotherham, Barnsley and the M1 Motorway network is this TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE which represents a great purchase for a first time buyer or investor. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and pantry .
Having a double glazed window to the front with secondary glazing, a fire surround with inset electric fire (not tested), central heating radiator.
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with an inset sink, tiled splashbacks, electric oven & hob (not tested) and a storage cupboard. There is a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door opening onto the rear.
Having a double glazed window to the front with secondary glazing and a central heating radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear with secondary glazing. Storage cupboard.
Comprising of a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is tiling to the splashbacks, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Gardens Front & Rear
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55730755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.