This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Big Stone Gardens, Cranage, Cheshire

Sold STC £61,250

Property Description

Key features

  • Perfect Opportunity for First Time Buyers
  • Equity housing scheme purchase a 25% share
  • Bright Modern Open Plan Living
  • Lounge, Dining Area through to Kitchen
  • Two Substantial Double Bedrooms
  • Gardens, Ample Driveway Parking
  • Sizable Utility to Cloakroom
  • EPC Rating B

Full description


*CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING FROM 9AM-9PM*

This lovely property is perfect for a first time buyer or family. Big Stone Gardens is part of the Equity housing scheme and gives the perfect opportunity to get onto the property ladder by purchasing the 25% share with rent payable on the remaining 75%.

This delightful small development of only ten properties is situated in the parish of Cranage, located near the villages of Holmes Chapel and Goostrey, nestled in the luscious Cheshire countryside.
The property itself occupies an enviable plot being end of the mews with beautiful lawns and tree line to side aspect. A bright, airy well maintained property offering modern open plan living, the accommodation starts with the entrance hallway leading to the lounge area with full length window allowing natural light to fill the room, stylish laminate flooring flows through to the open plan dining area, the well planned modern kitchen sits to the rear aspect of the property, sizable utility and cloakroom/WC complete the ground floor.

The first floor landing leads to two substantial double bedrooms, complimented by a modern three-piece family bathroom.Externally the extensive driveway provides ample off road parking with lawned front gardens, whilst the rear garden provides a high degree of privacy with views over Cheshire farmland. The decked seating area offers a lovely place to enjoy Alfresco dining. The rear garden being mainly laid to lawn ideal for children’s play area, plenty of space can be found to the side of the property ideal for garden storage / shed.

EPC Rating B


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
18 August 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 7072363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latham Estates Ltd, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.