3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Tree Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £115,000
- ** Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000 **
- Well Presented Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Lounge/Diner with separate kitchen & Downstairs w.c
- Three bedrooms & Shower room
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles & Outbuildings
- No Upward Chain!
Offered for sale with no chain is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular residential area of Maltby.Open plan living space comprising: lounge & diner with a separate kitchen & downstairs w.c, three first floor bedrooms & shower room.Driveway.Vieiwngs Advised
Offered for sale with no chain is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular residential area of Maltby.With open plan living space comprising: lounge and diner with a separate kitchen and downstairs w.c, three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Driveway to the front, Viewing's are advised!
A front facing uPVC door leads into the entrance hallway with understairs cupboard and central heating radiator. Access to ground floor living accommodation and w.c with stairs leading to first floor.
Fitted with a low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to the walls and floor, side facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 3" x 10' 7" max ( 7.09m x 3.23m max )
An dual aspect lounge/Diner with electric fire place with marble hearth and surround. A uPVC bay window to the front elevation and uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. Wall mounted lights and two central heated radiators.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops and inset sink and drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor above with recess for white goods including fridge/freezer and washing machine. With tiling to the walls and floor, central heating radiator and a side facing uPVc double glazed window with rear facing uPVC door leading out to the rear garden.
Giving access to first floor accommodation. There is a built in airing cupboard, side facing uPVC double glazed window and loft access hatch and ladders.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 1" plus door recess ( 3.91m x 3.07m plus door recess )
A rear facing master bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 5" to wardrobe door x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 2.57m to wardrobe door x 3.00m plus door recess )
A double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
A rear facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity units and shower cubicle with mains shower. Tiling to the walls and floor, electric heater and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway offering off street parking for multiple vehicles. Whilst to the rear is a low maintenance block paved area with shed and outbuildings with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55732408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.