3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHutton Avenue, Hartlepool
Guide Price £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £95,000
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OCCUPYING PROMINENT CORNER POSITION WITH GARDENS TO THREE SIDES. Other attractions include Garage, Parking, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OCCUPYING PROMINENT CORNER POSITION WITH GARDENS TO THREE SIDES. Other attractions include Garage, Parking, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, both with feature fireplaces, Guest Cloakroom, generous sized Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and recently refitted, extensively tiled Bathroom/WC with white suite.
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained glass leaded inlay, three quarter height lincrusta wall covering capped with delft rack, staircase to First Floor, radiator, laminate flooring.
Front Reception Room 13' 10" x 10' 9" (into curved bay window) ( 4.22m x 3.28m (into curved bay window) )
feature marble fireplace with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, laminate flooring, picture rail, TV point, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
(into built in cupboards to both alcoves) feature contemporary fire surround with matching back panel, matching hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, laminate flooring, TV point, picture rail, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 21' 2" x 5' 10" ( 6.45m x 1.78m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, gas cooker point, part tiled walls, Dining Area, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden, radiator.
suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
window to side, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
(into curved bay window, alcove and built in cupboard with storage box above) picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' (into door recess) ( 2.57m x 2.13m (into door recess) )
Bathroom / Wc
recently refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled walls, matching flooring, radiator.
Gardens To Three Sides
brick built perimeter wall, mostly paved for ease of maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55732462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.