4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrawley Road, Horsham, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian house
- Loft conversion
- Office/Studio in the garden
- Close to local shops
- Near to local Rail Stations
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If you have been searching for a Victorian family home with charm and character close to local shops and within easy reach of a train station, we may have the perfect property for you.The open plan kitchen and dining area is where you can sit and enjoy time with your friends and family over brunch, with plenty of space for everyone to appreciate. With doors to the rear garden this will surely be the heart of the home.To the front of the property on the ground floor is a well proportioned lounge with a lovely fireplace, an ideal room for snuggling up on those cold winter evenings.With four bedrooms the space is ideal for most families and being a period property it benefits from high ceilings and ornate fireplaces.The internal space alone is more than adequate, but to add to the appeal of this wonderful home there is a large detached studio at the end of the garden. The current owners use it as a recording studio but it is versatile and spacious enough to be used as a games room. The garden itself is mature with a lovely lawned area, various plants, flowers and shrubs in addition to the hardstanding off road parking.
What the Owner says:
After searching for over nine months as soon as we walked through the front door we knew we had found our dream home. The kitchen and dining areas were exactly what we were looking for and the huge office/studio in the back garden was perfect for use as a recording studio.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 11'11 (4.37m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'6 x 12'9 (4.42m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'11 (4.37m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 7'11 (2.85m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 5'9 (2.69m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 10'2 (4.27m x 3.10m)
- Detached Studio
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Hardstanding Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55733308.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21008933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rooney & Co, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.